A Place to Connect
The challenge for any local church is to maintain its intimacy while continuing to reach out and grow. Each ABC Class is a small group of individuals where they can get “connected” to the rest of the body. Through regular gatherings to minister and fellowship with one another, relationships are strengthened and believers are edified. ABC Classes are designed to be demographical, as well as geographical, in nature. To find out more about which ABC Class that is right for you, contact Pastor Mark.
To provide edification, oversight and accountability for those who worship at FBBC.
- Fellowship: Make available monthly opportunities for activities that provide and promote our Oneness in Christ.
- Love: Promote unity in the Body of Christ through a genuine love for one another.
- Outreach: Create opportunities for believers to include their friends and families in fellowship.
- Caring: Endeavor to meet the needs of believers through a close personal relationship.
- Knowledge: Constantly challenge believers to a new level of spiritual growth.
- Support: Maintain a personal relationship with one another through individual interaction and attention, prayer, and ministry.
“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24).
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching” (Hebrews 10:25).
“A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother” (Proverbs 18:24).